Earring art inspired by the gorgeous, rocky grey coastline of the magnificent Lawrencetown Beach, located in Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia.
• Hand cut, hand shaped polymer clay stud earrings.
• Size of earrings is *approximately* 1cm in diameter. They are hand cut and shaped according to the artist’s eye. As each earring is made individually, no two earrings will be exactly alike!
• Each earring comes with a description card that tells the tale of the inspiration behind the artwork.
• Earring poles are nickel-free iron and come with clear, rubber, hypoallergenic earring stoppers.
• No returns or exchanges offered on earrings. If there are issues with product on arrival, please contact me.
• $3 flat rate shipping for earrings